Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Contracts
Scope of Application
Article1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
Application for Accommodation Contracts
Article2. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
- Name, Address, Phone number of the Guest(s);
- Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
- Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel
2. In the case when the Guest requests, during his/her stay, an extension of accommodation beyond the date(s) in subparagraph (3) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such a requests is made.
Refusal for Accommodation Contracts
Article3. The hotel may not accept conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- When the guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected to be carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the Guest's accommodation;
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidablecauses;or
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to cause significant annoyance to other guests due to intoxication or other causes or when the Guest behaves in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests.
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is detected as a member of an organized crime syndicate stipulated in the "Law Concerning Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan Members;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is detected to be closely linked to an organized crime syndicate or a member of such stipulated in the same Law; or
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is detected to be a member belonging to any corporation or association that is closely linked to an organized crime syndicate or a member of such stipulated in the same Law.
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to use violence or threat on Hotel staff members(employees) or the Hotel is requested by the Guest to assume an unreasonable burden for his/her accommodation.
2.The Hotel shall not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances;
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
Article4. When the guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest liable, the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as notifyed on the Internet page or content conformation e-mail when you booked.
2. In the case where the Guest does not appear by 8 p.m. on the accommodation date(or 2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel has been notified of it)without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel
Article5. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel. When it comes to falling under Article3.
- when the circumstances come under any of Item 3 to Item 10 of Article 3.
- When the Guest is requested to notify particulars as stipulated in Article 2, but fails to do so by the date specified;
- When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, this shall apply only in the case where the Guest is informed by the Hotel about the specified date by which the deposit is to be paid.
2. In the case when the hotel has cancelled the Accommodation contract in accordance with the preceding 2 paragraphs, the Hotel shall return the amount paid in advance, if any.
Article6. The guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accinnidation:
- Name, address, and occupation of the Guest(s)
- Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
- Date and estimated time of departure; and
- other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2. In the case when Guest intends to pay his/her Accommodation Charges as prescribe in Article 10 by any means other than currency such as coupons, or credit cards, such means of payment shall be shown in advance at that time of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
Article7. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3.p.m. to 10.a.m If the Guest occupy the room beyond the time prescribed, extra charges shall be paid.
2. The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding paragraph, permit the guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as followes;
- Up to 3 hours: 33.3% of the room charge;
- Up to 6 hours: 50% of the room charge;
- More than 6 hours:100% of the room charge;
Observance of Utilization Rules
Article8. The Guest shall observe the Utilization Rules established by the Hotel and posted within the premises of the Hotel.
Payment of Accommodation Charges
Article9. Accommodation Charges, etc. shall be paid with currency or by means other than currency such as coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the front desk at the time of the Guest's departure, or upon request by the Hotel.
2.Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities once such facilities have been made available to him/her by the Hotel.
Liabilities of the Hotel
Article10. The hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in the case when such damage is due to reasons for which the Hotel is notliable.
2. The Hotel is covered by Hotel Liability Insurance in case of fires and/or other disasters.
Arrangement When Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms
Article11. When unable to provide the contracted room(s),the Hotel shall arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest as far as practicable with the concent of the Guest.
2. When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made not with standing the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodations due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not pay the compensation fee to the Guest.
Handling of Deposited Articles
Article12. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage occurs to the goods,cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this damage has occurred due to force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report its kind and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of \150,000.
2. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused intentionally or through negligence on the part of the Hotel to the goods, cash, or valuables that are brought on to the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, for articles of which the kind and value have not been reported in adavance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of \150,000.
Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings
Article13. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it and to hand it over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his/her check-in only when that request has been agreed to by the Hotel in advance.
2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found after the Guest checks out, and the ownership of the articles is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the articles left and ask for further instructions. When the owner gives no instructions to the Hotel or when the ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall deal with the articles in accordance with the Lost Goods Act.
3. The Hotel's liability in regard to the custody of the Guest's baggage or belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding Article in the case of paragraph 1, and with the provisions of paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case of paragraph 2.
Article14. These Terms and Conditions have been written in both Japanese and English, In the event of any discrepancy or disparity the Japanese version has precedence in regard to all matters.
Liability of the Guest
Article15. The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for any damage caused through intention or negligencce on the part of the Guest.
Given the importance of information security and the protection of personal information in the advanced information and communications society, This Hotel shall endeavor to appropriately manage and protect information in its possession in accordance with the policy stated hereunder.
- Compliance with laws and regulations regarding personal information.
The Hotel shall abide by laws, industry regulations and other requirments regarding the protection of personal information, and shall ensure the appropriate handling of such information relating to its customers, business partners and other relevant parties.
- Collection and purposes of personal information
When collecting personal information relating to its customers, business partners and other related parties, the Hotel shall clarify the purposes of its usage to the extent necessary for business, and shall obtain such data in a legal and fair manner. The hotel shall use personal information obtained from its customers, business partners and other relevant parties exclusively to provide services/products and execute related business, supply information(e.g.,direct mail and e-mail), conduct questionnaire surveys, and implement statistical tabulation/ analyticsfor marketing, service improvement and so on.
- .Personal information security management
The Hotel shall ensure that personal information collected from its custmers, business partners and other rekevant parties is accurate, up to date and secure, and shall implement necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent any loss, falsification, leakage and other issues relating to such information.
- Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Hotel shall not disclose personal information obtained from its customers, business partners and other related parties to any third party without their prior consent. However, this shall not apply if the Hotel is required to disclose such information by law or by public institutions such as courts and lawenforcement agencies.
- Personal information disclosure, correction, usage susupension, and deletion
The Hotel shall promptly take any necessary actions and/ or measures in response to requests from its customers, business partners and other related regarding the disclosure, collection, usage suspension ore deletion of personal information.